Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 4:50 PM
Subject: [RC] Riding mares

I am considering a mare for endurance and I must say I didn't like most of the mares I've ridden to tempermentle. I much perfer geldings. But anyway is there a way to keep them from the B@#$% ness aside from spaying them? I did a search and it would seem they don't do as well as geldings in endurance but she has all the right stuff OTHER then being a mare. Any input would be appreciated .