Re: [RC] Give something a bad name and it'll live up to it. - Truman Prevatt

My old mare got best vet score and won BC in a 50 in '95. You won't believe who she beat out for BC and I won't say publicly ;-) . This was after a 3:41 50 and the trail was not short.

Yes a good TWH can do quite well.

Truman

Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:
But you don't understand Truman.  That pony likes ME better than anyone....he knows that I am his mommy and I feed him.  He is just a little tyrant.
Yes...he is a very good little horse/pony.

PS.  At Talladega...in the 50 on Sat.  A TWH tied for high vet score...and I think it was that horse's first 50 mile completion  !!!!

Jody

-

--
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."  Neils Bohr, Nobel Laureate Physics