[RC] awards dinner - Opal Perry

I for one get sick of people pulling out before the awards ceremony.  This is the time where we chat, listen to stories, catch up with other riders.. etc.  Its called COURTESY, something that so many people lack today.  For one thing, even though I've been riding going to rides for over 5 years, I am STILL excited to get my ribbon, or T-shirt, or Turtle.. and if we all take off who is going to cheer on our junior riders?  and our newbies?  We should be supporting each other, not turning up our noses.  Even the ride I got pulled at I stayed for the awards, and cheered for everyone else.  Its called being a good sport..

Opal Perry