Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 04:23:25 -0700
From: muleman60@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] award????
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; rides2far@xxxxxxxx

 rides2far wrote:

Actually, I appreciated somebody actually acting like they *wanted* an award. When everybody else is being above it all and saying, "Couldn't care less" "Pay no attention" "Means nothing" it's kinda depressing when you spend a lot of time & money picking out what you're going to give them.

Maybe we should get those folks who don't care on a list and use the cost of their awards that they don't want as a donation to the ride. Their AERC required award would simply be the satisfaction of doing the the ride per their statements.
Marsh the muleman

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now