Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] award????

My answers are in red below.

Katrina Mosshammer (AERC # 5763)

"Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only that the cat died nobly." - Arnold Edinborough

Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 1:25 AM
Subject: [RC] award????

And my least favorite, HOW MANY OF YOU TELL the ride manager THANK YOU???? Shameful, Shameful I always try to unless the RM isn't available for me to and then I usually send them an email or talk to them at the next ride. Sometimes my thank you is not always in words but in my actions when I volunteer at their ride. AND as an RM I do get several thank yous in return from me fellow riders and RMs.