Re: [RC] Saddle Survey - Michelle Aquilino

Sorry, please fill out the questionnaire online - http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/860B2AFA69599AB0/ (the password is aerc).

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 7:47 AM, Kelly Lane <kelfrylane@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Freeform. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Kelly lane

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Aquilino <michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:29:56
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Saddle Survey

Thanks everyone for your responses (keep them coming!).? I have 102 responses so far, with the specialized saddles being the highest response by far, with 21 responses.? The next highest responses are freeform and wintec at 6 responses each.? I have a detailed summary of the survey put together, but am going to wait a little longer before sharing it, in case anyone else wants to send in their responses =)? Thanks!? -Michelle

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"