[RC] this 30 min Crap - Donna Winters

Since coming out of retirement late '03-'04 I can believe all the "changes"  What the heck happened to you people.  Placings in LD geeezzz...LD People (and I AM the LD Queen) Just be glad we have those distances without making harder for the RM..Besides the Duck used to callme "Limited Mentality".  Then they had BC for LD, and Regional LD Champion.  Folks years ago the founding fathers would have laughed their asses off at us.  25 miles??!!??  That a jaunt in the woods, heck they thought  50milers were doing training rides.  I have never seen so many squaekers, if you want to haave 30 min hold so you can snatch your horses face out of the mash pan, work the vets and volunteers and scorekeepers crazy just to haul out of the camp ahead of everyone else, or you just have that overwhelming urge to get going, or gotta take advantage of daylight,  ride faster, Keep another horse at home (cause you're gonna probabaly lame orkill this one) or go ride with Shiek Abu 'what's his name" .  Ya'll learn some patience, gratitude and stop squabblling over this.  Shoot it...oh never mind your just about to hit the delete button.

Donna and "Bud"