[RC] helmet police - Buddy Gleason

If you are on private property, you ride under the rules of the property owner...Then, if you are on state property, you ride under the rules of the government...whatever they may be at that time...Helmet requirements, decals, stickers on truck or auto towing trailer, etc and permit requirements, proof of coggins or other health requirements..we may not yet know about. .Then, there may be more still to be sent down to us mortals...BTW... From experience I always wear a helmet when riding...Buddy