[RC] Walk question- quick imput would be helpful - Sheila_Larsen

I am looking at a horse to purchase and have a video tape of the horse.
Imagine viewing a horse from the rear at the walk.  When the horse plants
its hind leg and then pushes off the hock rotates/shifts to the outside.  I
have seen this in quite a few horses, including endurance horses, but does
anyone have any thoughts. In this case it the movement is fairly
significant.   I do not have still photos so I do not know if the horse is
cowhocked which I suppose could cause this rotation of the hock.  Before I
make the trip to see this horse I would like to have some thoughts.  There
are other very nice things about this horse.

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

F'^qƬzqwnx׭i0ݺq޴ߢ*'>bs
Zgi0ݺq޷bun+R{.n+
0zwnzwyƦhڲbuuy&