Re: Re: [RC] helmet thread - scswag

What my friends and my family were told is the emergency teams must "assume" you want the person resuscitated because you did in fact call 911 which in itself means you want help. Whether it's against the law or not that is what they did in two cities 400 miles apart one 8 years ago one 12 years ago in California. With the mind set of our country I am sure there is always that person that will say they didn't try to save the person because of the DNR and sue and would probably win millions.

Susan