Re: [RC] Helmet ? - steveb

My wife has suggested that I wear a helmet as soon as I get out of bed in
the morning :-)  I've had two pretty good concussions from horses and in
both cases, I wasn't on a horse when it happened (and hadn't been
recently).  In neither case do I remember what happened, but I think the
first time I caught a hind hoof to the chin and in the second case, just
got knocked over and hit my head on the ground (maybe also a cow kick
leading to it).  I also discoverd a hole in the back of my helmet one time
and don't know how it got there...

I always wear a helmet when I ride and have been glad I did.

Steve