[RC] OT - Desperatly need barefoot trimmer! - fhall

I am in the general Kansas City, Missouri area. I am in desperate need of a good barefoot trimmer. I can do a lot of my maintenance trimming, but have a high/low/club-footed mare and one that always seems to have one bar trying to lay over so I need some one to do a check up trim every now and again or on a regular basis if they are willing! I don’t mind paying a reasonable trip fee to reimburse for gas if someone needs to drive a bit either. If anyone knows of someone they would be willing to recommend, we would be so grateful!

Freda Hall