RE: [RC] shoes and renegade boots - reply to Truman - Cindy Stafford

Thanks for your reply Truman!

I do have a pair of easyboots, as you suggested.  Unfortunately, I have run out of swear words in my personal dictionary that i need to use in order to get them on.  So am looking for something that is a little more user friendly, or some more swear words :).  I'd prefer the first, lol.

Cindy

From: cjstaf@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: shoes and renegade boots
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:24:29 +0000

For you renegarde users out there, can you tell me if you can use the renegades over steel shoes?  I don't intend to ride with them that way, just to add a bit more hoof protection to a horse that's recovering from a founder episode (long story, don't ask unless you want to be bored to tears....)

I've had people recommend the soft-ride boots to me as well, but I don't think I can use those over shoes (correct me if I'm wrong for those that know...?)

Thanks!