[RC] Help! Need advice regarding treatment of crusty, scabby thinggies! - sherman

Title: Message
This description sounds like what Shadow gets. I can keep it from getting bad by washing and rubbing well with a soft brush and then to rub in a combo of zinc oxide  and an antifungal.  I'd sure try the Q-shot to get it under control, but if it is from coming into contact with something, the zinc oxide might create a barrier and be protective.

Kathy