[RC] AHA National Distance Championships -Massage Therapist - Debbie Bulcock

I will be attending the AHA National Distance Championships in Competitive Trail, and will be available to work on the 100 and 50 mile endurance horses with prior scheduling. I can do work before, after and at the vet checks if needed. You can email me at debbie.bulcock@xxxxxxxx or call me at 505-239-1435. I am certified and excellent with equine sports massage.