RE: [RC] AERC increase - Chastain, Shannon L.

I also do not support the increase I only joined to save paying the day fee; at this point with the rides I can afford to do I am paying more being a member! I am also a member of MOTDRA and they will track and reward my miles for all the competitive distance rides I do including NATRC. I still say they should send out EN electronically free when a member and charge extra for the one that want it hard copy.

Shannon

Central

At this time I really don't support an increase in the yearly fees.  I personally have a hard enough time coming up with the initial yearly fee let alone making it higher.  I only join to accumulate mileage for my ego.  I enjoy the magazine, but could live without it.

Susan Cushing