Re: [RC] AERC increase - vccfarms

For the past few years I have looked at the rides I wanted to do (always more than I can do) and added the individual AERC ride fees againest the annual AERC membership and found I am better off with the individual AERC ride fees.  I love the magazine and even though the one time outlay for annual membership is not great we cut where we can.

If membership ran 1 year from when I sign up I might be more willing to do it.

Mark