[RC] Rib out - sherman

Title: Message
Absolutely! I was just saying that if a woman starts a strength training program, it should be started with very light weights and then work up to a bit heavier, but still light as compared to men. Women don't need heavy weights.

Kathy

Rib out - Karen Standefer

Title: Message

It’s not all just about toning and strengthening.  I’d go see a Physical Therapist.  They’ll know how to assess the problem and come up with a solution.  If you start strengthening a muscle that is already too short, you may just exacerbate the problem.  Stretching and electro therapy may be what is needed first.