[RC] helmets - sherman

Title: Message
I realized last week that I need a new helmet. My current one has hit the ground pretty hard more than once.  I have a 5 yr old LAS and love the way it fits like a glove, no hard spots,  but thinking about switching to the Aegis Aspen. The LAS costs $150 now compared to the Aegis at $70 and the pics online of the LAS don't look the same as my old one, so not sure I'd even like it.  I've only tried on other helmets, never wore one for more than a few minutes, and never liked the way they felt, sort of hard and ungiving. What I'd like to know, is if the size chart is accurate and how does it feel?  The description sound like the LAS, with the Dial-a-fit making a custom fit, but I'd sure like to hear from those who use the Aspen.

Kathy