[RC] helmets - sherman

Title: Message
I just want to add that the delay in replacing the helmet when it first hit the ground was an oversight (:<( probably due to the fact that the first hit happened during a yellow jacket attack last year in which my body was hurt pretty badly, so I was completely distracted from the fact that my helmet had done it's job of protecting my head and needed replacing. More recently, it was only a slight hit on the head, and a nasty puncture to the thigh, resulting in a couple weeks off of riding and plenty of time to think about and shop for equipment that needs replacement.

Kathy