[RC] Bandaging - kramspott

Hi everyone,

I have a horse that has about a 4 week old cut on his leg.  I had gotten the 'go ahead' from the vet to ride about 10 days ago, his words, 'its only cosmetic'.  I am still keeping a bandage on it though to keep the scabbing to a minimum and keep it clean.  I had ridden him on a trail ride for about 4 hours last weekend with no ill affects.

Will he vet in ok if I want to try to ride him with at a 25 mile endurance ride this weekend?  Are bandages allowed?

Kathy

"To get something you never had you have to do something you never did"