From: Truman Prevatt [mailto:tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 11:35 PM
To: EnduroGal; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Ruth Maher'
Subject: Re: [RC] Black is way hotter!

My shoes are just fine - thank you very much.  Going back to my Grandfather - no gray horses. My Grandfather did own a mule (bay). I forgave him for that since it was to plow the garden ;-) .

Truman

EnduroGal wrote:

“…Personally, I would not have a gray horse.”

Uh-oh…  I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes right now, pardner!  ;-))