[RC] ANY Erie, PA peeps.... - Nasr69

Hi RC,
I posted a few weeks ago about a transfer my Hubby may get in the Sandusky,Ohio area...Well he hesitated to tell that Erie,Pa was also a possiblitiy. and he may get to choose which place.

So if there is a choice of which frozen H*&*....(Floridian here ...)....LOL... we go to I want to go to the most horsey area. The horse scene seems very limited in Sandusky,Oh. So any info would be great....

Thanks

p.s. Panama city,Fl is a tiny tiny tiny possibility to