: [RC] A Little Experimentation Pays Off - Chris Martin

Experimentation has paid off big time for me and my horse.

Like everybody else I have a bucket full of an assortment of boots that I have purchased over the years.

The new Gloves and Glue-on's from Easycare have a lot of potential.? I do get some rubs from the gaitors sometimes, but have started using a inner neoprene Velcro wrap which helped, I never seem to get any rubs on the rears, just on the front.? I don't and will not race in the Gloves but I do use them for training and they have served me well.? It has allowed me to train on terrain where I would never be able to with steel shoes.

I am not a fanantic about the whole barefoot thing, but for my money my horse sure likes it.? I am able to keep his feet the same, almost all the time, just a little trim here and there, but he is also one of the lucky ones that can go anywhere fast and barefoot.

I started to write about my experince with the boots even before our first 100 at 20 mule team, most of that was in the FeiRedHorse blog....

I then had so much interest in the "Goober Glue" recently that I put most of that informaiton in its own blog...

--
Chris Martin
1-888-823-1737 ?Toll free, follows cell phone

www.FreeFormUSA.Com
http://picasaweb.google.com/FreeFormUSA
http://picasaweb.google.com/webtackUSA

Email: ?WebtackUsa@xxxxxxxxx

For information on Goober Glue or my FEI MONK endurance horse see blogs.

http://feiredhorse.blogspot.com/
http://GooberGlue.blogspot.com/