Re: [RC] Mongolian horses//Saddles - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Title: Re: [RC] Mongolian horses//Saddles
The Barefoot Treeless Saddle company is donating saddles (with presumably fenders & stirrups) for the ride. I used to ride in a Barefoot when I was catch riding; it fits almost any horse. This donation is causing great consternation on the TreelessSaddles list where, among Derby detractors, some see it as an endorsement of an evil event for nefarious business motives. It’s anyone’s guess whether the Mongolian ponies will appreciate the soft, comfortable saddles. It will feel v. different to them, but seems worth a try.

Beverley Kane, MD
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA
http://www.horsensei.com

The Manual of Medicine and Horsemanship--
Transforming the Doctor-Patient Relationship with Equine-Assisted Learning
http://www.authorhouse.com:80/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=49669