[RC] Nat Geo clip of Mongolian Naadam race - Melissa Margetts - sherman

Title: Message
Very interesting. You can see the worn and flared hooves that appear to not get any care, as I was told by our exchange student. Also, the horses are very thin and lots of bone showing, yet appear healthy and quite capable of carrying their ultra light weight riders, but I'm sure will labor under the weight they will be carrying during the derby.  And these horses are Mongolia's BEST! We just have to hope that the riders will be off and walking or running often with each of their horses.

Kathy