[RC] Question on Vet Forum article in July EN - Angie Fura

Hi - I was a little confused by Susan Garlinghouse's article in the July EN.  I got the point that Susan is advocating a 30 minute period at the end of the ride.   But I wasn't sure if the article also wanted to change the language regarding "fit to continue" at completion.  Is there a desire to strengthen this language so the same criteria is used throughout the entire ride, including completion?

Susan - if you're out there, can you please help me understand?

BTW - I'm all for a 30 minute completion period as long as there is a provision for far-away finish lines.

Angie Fura