[RC] So How about them SPIDERS~ - Sandy Adams

How many of you have run into spiders in your hay room and been bitten AND then become SO reactive you have to carry Benadryl everywhere you go? Am I the only one?? Actually, I wondered if anyone knows where the Benadryl chewable children's grape might still be available - can't use those little strip things - ever put one of those in your mouth on  fast horse?? About choked me! Anyone know.... chewables??
Sand
Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians

=