RE: [RC] Favorite Pop-Up Shades/Canopies - Karen Standefer

Have a link to it?

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dolores Arste
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 5:54 PM
To: Endurance list
Subject: Re: [RC] Favorite Pop-Up Shades/Canopies

Last year I got a pop-up from Walmart that was really easy to put up. The 4 sides when up like a regular pop-up but the roof was made with those tent pole things that have a lot of flex.

This thing served as a temporary stall for a mini all winter in Arkansas including some very high wind situations. I highly recommend it. I put it up easily and took it down by my self.

Dolores Arste
Author: Conversations With Cadbury
www.zenhorsemanship.com
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dolores.arste