[RC] Favorite Pop-Up Shades/Canopies - Karen Casemier

I'm looking for a pop-up shade to use in ridecamp as I usually tent camp and would like some shade at my ride site. Secondary uses might be for vet checks and/or for horse shade in tree-less ridecamps, but primarily it will be for covered "living space" in my campsite.

Here's the thing - I need something I can put up myself. One person setup required, and by one person, I mean one little blond chick, not some giant of a man with a 10 foot wingspan! I tried one from TSC and it about killed me, and I still couldn't get it up myself (10 minute assembly - yeah right!). I am having a hard time figuring out how the different models are assembled just by looking at them online - I figured ridecampers would give me the real scoop.

I also want to make sure it has a good anchoring system of some kind, so I don't need to worry about the wind picking it up.

Final consideration, although not a requirement, would be water-resistance.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.