[RC] Virginia Highland Rides - Jody Rogers-Buttram

OK....we are all excited about this ride and can't wait to go.  I went and checked the website today, and they are having a cavalry ride too  !!!!   BUT, I would like to see the rules for the following that I have copied from their webpage:

NEW in 2009.       We are not sure but there may also be a COMMANDO division. If there is, Dr Otis Schmidt will judge qualifications and Dr Duane Barnett will evaluate BC. Prizes will be appropriate and awarded discreetly.

Inquiring minds want to know....how are they checking this and WHAT do we get????

Jody