[RC] "mongol " derby - sherman

Title: Message
I'm not going to spend much time worrying over something I can't control, however, if there is even the tiniest little chance that signing a petition might have some good result, maybe something simple like food and water not being withheld for a day before the ride, then I'll take a couple minutes of my time to do it. I'd do the same if a similar "derby" was going to be held in our country.

Kathy

In reality I think we would be better served to look inward instead of worrying what they want to do in Mongolia - where we really have no say. While whining, crying, gnashing of teeth and pointing a accusatory finger at someplace else in the  work might make us fell better or maybe even superior - we've got plenty of our own problems related to our horses that we might have a chance of solving. Better our passion be directed to problems we can solve and if we do solve them will help our horses - like how to prevent metabolic crashes and deaths at AERC rides.

Truman