From: Dot Wiggins <dotwgns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Danny the mule
To: dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx, "Laurie" <lunderwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Angie Mcghee" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>, "Ride Camp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:03 PM

These are cute, but a couple comments   JMHO
It's best to keep the saddle horse turned butt toward whatever you are trying to pull.   This uses the strongest muscles, lets the breast collar take the pressure off the pulling horse's back.  If you get side ways the saddle horse can get jerked off his feet.

And last but certainly not least  WHY HAVE YOU GOT THE LEAD ROPE WRAPPED AROUND YOUR ARM???

I do mean to be yelling here!!  This is a way to get really hurt!!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't let this go.