Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Danny the mule

Ok, I am NOT a roping/cow horse operator...and Rose is not a roping/cow horse...she was the best that I could do.  my hubby had recently had surgery..or he would have been the driver.
I was trying that at first, the butt to the object...but it (rope) would dig into my leg.  I have a nice bruise today from it.  I knew not to get sideways to the "puller".  Just couldn't move sometimes fast enough to avoid some of that.
Oh...I wrapped it(rope) around the horn, and I tried desperately NOT to get tangled in it...and I didn't think that I did at any point.  I will have to go back and look, because I didn't think that I did.  I know that can be a real trainwreck.

But thanks...like I said, this was a new trick for me and Rose.

Jody