Re: [RC] Ot - twitter - John Teeter

I just KNEW it had to happen:) You'll find endurancenet and stephteeter ?there (although our cell phones don't work in Oreana:(

there is an endurance riders group on twitter as well "Ridecamp"

I'm setting the stage for GPS locations of the tweets so we can see where you're riding:) and integrating between tweetpics and my-endurance:)?

of course it's all a work in progress, but it's a start.?

tweetAway!!:)

jt