[RC] Washing Toklat Wool Pads - Candace Kahn

Hi,
    I have been washing all my pads, including the Toklat pads, in my washing machine for years.  I use a product called Kookaburra to wash all my pads and wool/mohair girths.  It does a better job than anything else I have ever tried.  Gets them cleaner and doesn't harm the wool fibers.  I have also used the dryer on a low setting when I am in a hurry.  Normally I hang my pads over my porch railing overnight to dry.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
877-865-2467

See the new Pampa Endurance Saddle!