[RC] Washing Toklat Wool Pads - sherman

Title: Message
Wouldn't you all just love to have an old wringer washer in your barn! I remember getting my whole arm stuck in those when I was a kid (:>) I sure wish I could find one, have searched the internet with no luck yet. That would make wool pad cleaning so much easier. No more sneaking around in the laundry room anymore and worrying that horse hairs might be found by the family in their clean clothes...

Kathy