[RC] Different Trailer issues, Clarification - Lucie Hess

Diane has a very nice spacious 4 horse slant load made by 4Star... it has managers in the 3 horse compartments and a  Chest bar in the front "stall".

 I  currently have a 3 horse and have had a 2 horse with the same configuration, without any problems.. with hauls to Canada 2 times, California and many short hauls like to the Biltmore etc.. LOL
However, I had a straight load 2 horse bumper pull with mangers and had a horse get his front feet up in it.  He was a young horse, first time hauling if I remember it was 30 or so years ago.. Geesh, I'm getting old.

Diane, I've been wondering, a bit.. since it happened so early in the trip, do you think he had trouble with your driveway?  It could be kinda bumpy... Just a thought...

Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6
AERC # 65
AERC Central Region