Re: [RC] Horses who don't pee in the trailer - patty peck

LOL,  my gelding bangs on the trailer when he has to pee,  I always pull over and let him out to pee.  He has me well trained.

Patty Peck

From: Karen Standefer <kstandefer@xxxxxxxx>
To: Sharon Levasseur <sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 4:07:18 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Horses who don't pee in the trailer

My horses don't pee in the trailer specifically because I stop every 4 hours
and get them out so that they don't have to.  They prefer to NOT pee in the
trailer.  It's not that they absolutely will not (they have on the rare
occasion that I can't get them out due to safety concerns or other issues).
They ALWAYS pee at each stop.  I've never had one "hold it" on a trip.  They
just don't prefer to pee in the trailer and I try to accommodate them as
much as possible because I don't relish them peeing in the trailer either
:-)

Karen

-----