[RC] Space Available to Haul Horses March 21st - Val Nicoson

Just a quick, last-minute note to say I'll have 2-3 open trailer stalls Saturday afternoon from the Peoria IL area back to the St Louis MO/IL area.? Hauling a couple horses back to camp for a friend and will be empty on the way home.? So if you need a?horse trailered?between these two areas Saturday afternoon just shoot me a quick email with your contact information. ?Just pay for the gas is all I'll charge.?
?
Val
?