Re: [RC] Can of Worms - Barefoot Question - Karen Sullivan

Well, you don't want to do that many miles unless you are already
doing some conditioning barefoot, it would not be fair to the horse
and might make her sore...and it sure does depend on the difference
between a farrier flat trim and barefoot trim...if your farrier has
been paring frog or any sole my advice would be to not try it.

BUT, there is sure a lot of choices between riding actually barefoot
or shod.....some great boot designs that people are endurance riding
in, with many miles, and a lot of success....

Concavity is not carved out, it's created by proper hoof mechanism, a
lot of movement, the correct trim and diet...that sort of thing...
Karen

Karen