Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:33:43 -0700
From: palouselady@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] professional horse transporters
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI, we are NOT a family looking to "go in the business" of horse hauling!

We are hauling 2, and possibly 3 of our personal horses to the west coast and have 1 possibly coming back for Bill to condition for endurance.  We would have 2 emply slots on the return trip.

Thats all there is to it.

Bill has been active in AERC endurance riding for over 20 years and many of you out there know him.