RE: [RC] FITS - Ginger Bill

The Wahoe Ride(West) has always sent the vet cards to the riders. I have always appreciated the fact that they go out of their way to complete this last post ride detail. As a matter of fact, I once sold a horse and amongst the paperwork was a vet card from Wahoe. The new owner was very impressed because it showed mileage the horse accomplished, the horse passed four vet checks without lameness, good pulse and respiration and metabolics. Of course, I don't sell to endurance riders, but it is impressive as usually a new owner is lucky to even get a vet examination when they purchase a horse. They just take their chances. Ginger