Re: [RC] FITS - Kathy Mayeda

I dunno - I never come home with a ride card even when I complete.
They definitely take them at the time of a pull.  The management
always keeps them out here in the West, and I haven't bothered asking
for them afterwards.

I find that there are so many variables with vet scores that I never
bothered to keep track of them.  There's a little bit of variation
between vets, there can be a lot of variation with terrain, difficulty
of ride, weather, horse having a good or bad day, etc.  I'm not much
for record-keeping anyway, but I imagine that keeping notes on your
pace, weather, terrain, where your horse was vetting lower than other
parameters, etc. and note those kind of issues are just as valuable as
keeping the vet scores.

It would be interesting to find out how many high mileage people
actually spend time recording these kind of details and actually keeps
their vet cards.  Someone speak up here!

K.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Florida Endurance