[RC] freeform question - Kathie Ford

Anybody know anything in regards to a freeform "copy" synthetic saddle? I found one that I thought was a freeform. Great price. I found out it is not freeform but a knockoff. That part doesn't bother me. Just want to know if possibly a good saddle or not. Treeless, looks just like an SB freeform classic. Otherwise what I've been looking for.

THanks,
kathie

Windows Live™ Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet. Check it out.