Re: [RC] [RC] 2009 convention in KY - Ellen Zawada

I try to visit the Kentucky Horse Park every year, it is absolutely wonderful!  I am very excited about the location, and cannot wait to attend my first convention.  Somebody may have said, but is there a set day yet?  I need to start planning now.

Ellen

Beth Walker <bwalker2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah -- and since it is next year, I should have enough time to save up for it and plan everything.  :)

It really is sounding like fun.

Zephyr Creek Kigers

http://www.freewebs.com/zephyrcreek/index.htm
http://community.webshots.com/user/zephyrcreek