Re: [RC] Livestock Marker removal - Buzzard's Roost

I've read of people using Goo Gone or Crisco.

I really have no business answering this question however, since I have a horse still wearing little marker bits from a ride in November!

Good luck,
Susan

Todd Hezeau <maccwall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a dumb question... What do you folks use to
remove livestock marker numbers from your horses butt
after rides?

Safe Riding,
Todd