[RC] Naomi Preston TTeam for Endurance Clininc - Jeffrey Patterson

Subject: Naomi Preston TTeam for Endurance Clininc

Naomi Preston and Willowbend Farm are offering a TTeam for Endurance Clinic on March 14-16, 2008 at Willowbend Farm in Clinton, Montana.  Due to unfortunate circumstances a few riders that wanted to come cannot attend.  We have had 3 spots open up for the clinic.  Auditors are also welcome Saturday and Sunday!  The cost for participating in the clinic is $225.00, auditors - $15.00.  Should be a fun and educational weekend!!  If you find yourself feeling tempted to come, contact me for more info.  (Contact info below.)  Also - Naomi's webpage address is www.tteamforendurance.com.

Darlene Patterson
Willowbend Farm
13400 Turah Road
Clinton, MT 59825