[RC] Bringing multiple horses to rides - Sallie Sullivan

This discussion has brought a question to mind.  How do you all (or Y'all if from the south) manage multiple horses at rides?  Do you also bring multiple persons to watch/care for/babysit the horse left at camp that day?  I have two horses that for the first time I'd like to compete on the same weekend at rides that offer multiple days but (1.) They are buddy sour and (2.) I seldom have the luxury of bringing another person with me. Is it even doable without help? All suggestions welcome

 Sallie Sullivan
AERC #15099