[RC] Fw: East Rider Comes West - Tom Sites

----- Original Message -----
From: Amy Cieri
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 10:13 PM

Tom, Will you post this to ridecamp for me. I can't reregister and my old subscription won't post.

Subject: East rider comes West
Hi All,
I'm an endurance rider from Pennsylvania and I'm coming to San Diego March15 to the 25. This may be my only chance at riding in the west so will someone please take piety on me and show me the sights on horseback? I'd be happy to reciprocate if you come east!
The first few days of our trip will be less family oriented so it would be better. I'll take anything though!
My email is ridesallday at hotmail dot com. I'm also in the AERC directory if you'd like my phone number.
Thanks much and I really hope to connect with someone.
Amy

There are times when you can trust a horse, times when you can't, and times when you have to. ~Anonymous